Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Children, My World


Since coming across this blog of mine, you may be wondering, who really am I, what my deal is, and what my purpose is, right? Well if you are, let me tell you :)

As I mentioned in my intro post, I am a proud mom to two little boys, Mateo Alfonso Emmanuel, 2 years old & Marco Vicente David, who will be 10 months in a few days. My life revolves around them and everything about who I am today is because of their existence. Cliché as it may sound, they have turned my life around.

I thought about putting up this blog as an outlet for me to be able to share my experiences as a mother, both the good & sometimes challenging ones. My aim is to show other young single moms that it is possible to do it on your own. It may not be the easiest, most conventional setup, or most looked up to situation, but it can be done...it has to be done.

So, I hope that to those of you who will be reading my stories, you will be able to learn a thing or two through my life with my kiddos. I also hope that through this, I will be able to inspire others with how my life has turned out to be since having kids, and share with you what is to come for me & my little family.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment