Monday, April 18, 2016

Revived

Sooo...it's been a while! A LOT has happened, in the last three years, since I made this. Well...I have finally decided to revive my site, and hopefully be able to sustain it! Hahaha.

Now, where to begin??? Hmmm...

First of all, this is how big Mateo is already!



He will be on his last year of pre-school this school year, and he's turning SIX in August, plus he's currently just obsessed with dinosaurs (though he claims he doesn't like them too much anymore), dolphins and whales. How quickly time flies!!!

Then of course, here's Marco...



He turned four last month, is also studying in the same school as Mateo, and loves everything his brother loves too!

They are both so amazing, and though they can get chaotic sometimes, I JUST LOVE THEM TO BITS! They are teaching me more about life than they can even comprehend at the moment. I can definitely say that they are the best blessings (and lessons!) the Lord has ever given me. We have been through SO MUCH these last years, but we have come out victorious EVERY TIME. And that, we owe to our Abba!


As a single Mom, having two boys can definitely be a handful. But I would like to share with you all, on future posts, that because I have decided to make Jesus my Guide and Partner, I am able to do anything and everything for my boys. And because He is the center of our family, we have a different kind of love for each other, because the love we have comes from the ultimate Source of Love.

That will be all for now. But please, please stick around for my future stories. I am excited to share with you our journey we call life! :)

"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments." Deuteronomy 7:9




No comments:

Post a Comment